Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 9

May 25 - Today John drove to Philadelphia.  My cousins, Millie and Dick, and my Uncle David came along with us.  It was so much fun spending time with family!  It was a super hot day and the weather in Pennsylvania is very humid, but we still had a great day.  We walked around Philadelphia and went into Betsy Ross's house, saw the Liberty Bell, and walked through Independence Hall and saw where the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were signed in that room.  And best of all, I had my Philly Cheesesteak sandwich at Campos.  It was amazing and everything I hoped it would be!

Independence Hall, Philadelphia.

Betsy Ross's House.

Oh how I was enjoying the Philly Cheesesteak!

The Liberty Bell.

Dick & Millie at the Liberty Bell.

John & Me and the Liberty Bell.

The room where the Declaration of Independence
and the Constitution was signed.

No comments:

Post a Comment