Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 11

What a great day we had today!!!  We spent the day with my Uncle David, Aunt Susan, and my cousin, Becky, in Hershey, Pennsylvania.  Yes, that's the town of Hershey, where Hershey chocolates originated.  We went to Chocolate World (love that name!) and had such a great day doing everything with chocolate!  The smell there is amazing!!!  We took the little tour and learned all about how chocolate is made (yes, I actually learned something).  Then we took a class on tasting chocolate.  Very fun, except when it came time to sample the very dark chocolate.  That was too bitter, almost like baker's chocolate.  It was the perfect end to several wonderful days with family.  We are now checked into our hotel and we're relaxing.  Soon, I think we're going to Panera for dinner.  I sure miss Panera!  LOL!

All of us in front Chocolate World! 
John and me at Chocolate World!

My Uncle David, Aunt Susan, and Becky at Chocolate World.

OMG! These are two half-pound Reese's peanut butter cups!!!

John and the king-sized Hershey syrup!

Heaven!!!!

I thought this was hilarious!!!

My cousin, Becky and I waiting for the Taste Testing.

My Aunt Susan, Becky, and me in the Taste Testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment