Saturday, February 18, 2012

More Family!

Today my dad's cousin, Millie, called me.  She got my letter and she's so excited that we're coming to visit. We made a few plans for while we're in Pennsylvania, and she is going to have a big family dinner the first night we arrive.  I am even more excited now to see more of our family!  My mom and dad would be so happy to hear that we'll be visiting with my dad's family.  I wish they could be with us.  Millie and Dick invited us to stay with them the three nights that we'll be in Allentown, so it looks like we'll be staying with them instead of in a hotel.  That'll be nice.  I'm so excited to see their family and also my Uncle David, Aunt Susan and their kids!  I know my dad will be smiling down on us while we're there!

1 comment:

  1. I remember so many times of your mom speaking of Millie....There was a wonderful sense of such a strong family bond....Enjoy this adventure !!

    ReplyDelete