Friday, February 3, 2012

Preparing For Our Road Trip

John and I have decided that we are ready for a new adventure, and that we are going to drive across country to Pennsylvania and back home again (something John has always wanted to do).  I want John to see where my Dad grew up, and I want to see some of my Dad's family (who I haven't seen for YEARS!).  We expect the trip will take about three weeks.  We have many adventures planned for stops along the way (Yellowstone Park, Mt. Rushmore, Rock N Roll Hall of Fame, 4 Corners, etc.).  I am a little nervous about being in a car that long, but I'm so excited for all of the things and people (we are meeting up with family and friends along the way) that we will see.  I've decided to start a travel blog so that I can write about our adventures and post pictures for my family and friends to see while we're gone.  We aren't leaving for several months, so join us then to read about our adventures.  We would love any ideas about where we should go.

1 comment:

  1. I'm anxious to receive these postings from you....I know and remember what your mom and dad experience when traveling through the area !!

    ReplyDelete